- Specialist year 7 and 8
- Technology provider
- Strong sporting philosophy
- Strong cultural philosophy
- Strong academic philosophy
- Student centred
- Thinking focused
- Supportive environment
- Strong community links
- Approved to enrol international students from 11-13 years
- Orientation and ongoing student support provided
- A range of sporting and arts activities
- Approved to take groups of students
General Areas of Study
Care support for international students
Peachgrove Intermediate School is a fully approved signatory to the "Code of Practice" and prides itself in providing a safe environment for its students. We offer the individual care that we believe is paramount to students happiness and learning. Students welfare and attendance at school is monitored in accordance with New Zealand Government regulations, to ensure their safety.
Peachgrove Intermediate School arranges homestay placements when required and the school makes every endeavour to place students with families attending the school. Own arrangements can be made with the approval of the school.
To ensure the welfare of the students all homestay arrangements are monitored by the International Homestay Co-ordinator, to meet with current New Zealand Government requirements.